Scion is giving qualified new and recent college grads a $750 rebate on the purchase or lease of any new Scion to help launch you into the next chapter of your lives. Plus, with over 130 accessories you'll be able to personalize yours any way you want. And with Pure Price, the price you see is the price you pay. No haggle. No hassle.
College Graduate Rebate
To celebrate your smarts, lease contract must be signed between April 1, 2014 – July 7, 2014, qualifying graduates can get a $750 rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new Scion when you finance or lease through a participating Scion dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
Eligible College Programs 
- Accredited Four-Year College/University
- Accredited Two-Year College
- Registered Nursing Degree Program
- Accredited Graduate Degree Program
- Two-Year Toyota Technical Education Network Program
- Two-Year Post-Secondary Automotive Program by NATEF
- Electrician Apprenticeship/Certification Program
Here's The Deal 
When you finance or lease through a Scion dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS), you'll receive the $750 rebate. Through the College Graduate Finance Program, there's no money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select TFS finance programs with competitive APRs on new Scions. And through your participating dealer, if you qualify for the college graduate rebate, you will automatically get APRs that are available for well qualified customers.
How To Qualify 
- In order to qualify you need:
- Proof that you have graduated recently or will graduate soon.
- Proof that you have a job lined up.
- Additional Program Features:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs.
- Waived security deposit (with lease agreements).
- College Graduate Rebate can be combined with the Scion Pure Lease program or applied toward the purchase of a new Scion.
- Through your participating dealer, customers who qualify for the college graduate rebate will also automatically get APRs that are available for well qualified customers.